Nikkie began his career as a software engineer in 2016.
He started Python as a hobby in 2017 and fell in love with it.
He is engaged in Natural Language Processing as a data scientist at Uzabase, inc. Tokyo, Japan from 2019.
He is working on the Python community in Japan as a staff of the following event:
- Start Python Club (online, monthly)
- PyCon Japan: the largest PyCon in Japan
- core staff on 2019 and 2020 (Program committee, lead on 2020)
- chair on 2021
He gave talks at many PyCons in Japan and abroad.
- PyCon JP 2019, 2020, 2022 (Japanese)
- EuroPython 2020, PyCon Africa 2020, PyCon APAC 2020 2022 (English)
He loves anime (Japanese animetation) as much as Python, and implements ideas related to some anime with Python.