The Typing Summit will be held at PyCon US on Thursday, April 20th from 1-5pm, in Room 253AB.
(All times in Mountain Time)
- The State of Python Typing - Jelle Zijlstra
- Common Typing Pain Points from User Questions - Alex Waygood
- PEP 649 and runtime __annotations__ - Carl Meyer
- Using Type Hints at Runtime - Samuel Colvin
- Standardization across type checkers - Kevin Millikin
- Adding Type Annotations using MonkeyType - Carl Meyer
- Adding Type Annotations using Static Information - Steven Troxler
- Steering Council Panel, moderated by Guido van Rossum
All the talks will be recorded. We will share the video link here after the summit.