PyCon US 2023 has its very own mobile app this year! What’s better? It is open source!
Run across a bug? Feel like helping improve things or adding an interesting feature? Want to just poke around? Check out the code today!
Download it ahead of the conference for iOS and Android from:
- The Apple App Store
- The Google Play Store
Registration will open at 7:00 am MST on Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
Enter the Salt Palace Convention Center through the East Entrance (facing 100 South West Temple Street) be sure to have your mask on when entering:
- Step 1:
- Have your ShareMy.Health green check health passport ready
- Vaccine verification is in East Registration area, as you enter the convention center.
- Once you are cleared, you will receive a green 'Go' pass
- Step 2:
- Head downstairs to the Lower Concourse North Ballroom Foyer
- Present your 'Go' pass and proceed to self check-in and badge printing.
For help navigating the Salt Palace Convention Center, please see our nifty map below:
You can also check out Salt Palace's floorplan.
- Registration Desk Hours:
- Wednesday, April 19: 7:00am - 6:00pm MST
- Thursday, April 20: 7:00am - 6:00pm MST
- Friday, April 21: 7:00am - 5:00pm MST
- Saturday, April 22: 8:00am - 5:00pm MST
- Sunday, April 23: 8:00am - 1:00pm MST
- Exhibit Hall C/D/E
- Thursday, Apr 20th - Opening Reception 5:00pm - 7:00pm MST
- Friday, April 21st - 8:00am - 5:00pm MST
- Saturday, 22nd - 8:00am - 5:00pm MST
In Lower Concourse; outside of Expo Hall CDE
- Friday, April 21st - 7:00am - 3:00pm MST
- Saturday, April 22nd - 7:00am - 12:00pm MST
- Sunday, April 23rd - 10:00am - 11:00am MST
- All extra t-shirts will be on sale for purchase from 11:00am MST until 1:00pm MST
JOB FAIR AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Exhibit Hall B (same entrance as Exhibit Hall C/D/E)
- Sunday, April 23 - 9:30am - 1:00pm MST
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please familiarize yourself with the PyCon Code of Conduct and Attendee Procedure For Reporting Code of Conduct Incidents.
Bus, Train, and Bike Share information is available for reference here.
PyCon US will provide Wifi throughout our spaces. It will be password protected because there is another event in-house during PyCon US. Look for the password when you get your badge printed or ask at the Information Desk located in the Lower Concourse.
The Information Desk will be located in the Lower Concourse across from the entrance to Exhibit Hall B/C/D/E. If you have any PyCon US questions or need directions - head to the Information Desk, we'll help you out!
Lost and found is also located at our Information Desk right by the Registration Desk. If your item is not there, please check Salt Palace's lost & found at their Guest Services Offices - located around the corner from Room 151.
Looking for a restaurant recommendation or perhaps a place to get a coffee, tea, beer? Our local SLCPy group helped put together this list.
If you have a guest traveling with you or just want to see what is happening in Salt Lake City during PyCon US, check out our list here.