PyCon US Online
- To attend PyCon US Online, attendees are required to register online. Access to Hubilo is available to all registered conference attendees. Registration details and pricing can be found on the Registration Information page.
- The online event platform, Hubilo, can be accessed through the “Join PyCon US 2023 Online Now!” button on your dashboard.
- The online platform will be available starting Wednesday, April 19th, allowing attendees to troubleshoot and become familiar with the platform.
- Actual talks for the event through Hubilo will start on Friday, April 21st, at 9:00 AM MST.
- Live Streaming of:
- Lightning Talks
- Charlas Track
- 4 Talk Tracks
- Schedule for these items can be found in 2 places
- The schedule page here: https://us.pycon.org/2023/schedule/talks/
- Hubilo agenda tab once the event platform is live
- On-Demand viewing will be available within a couple hours after the live stream
NOTE: Tutorials and Sponsor Presentations are not being streamed.
- Watch the video once you sign-in to Hubilo by our PyCon US Chair, Mariatta Wijaya to learn about the app and experience
- The “Chat Rooms” are moderated and open during breaks between talks as space to chat about the talks with other online attendees
- If you want to share your screen and/or video and voice in a chatroom, raise your hand by clicking the “hand” icon
- The “Lounges” are open anytime for you to interact with other attendees. Hop in here with friends to video chat, or make new friends and network!
- We will have closed captioning to the live stream on Hubilo.
- You can customize your privacy and notifications through Hubilo, as many options are enabled by default. Some things you may want to configure are email notifications, visibility for chat messaging, meeting requests, and attendee list.
- Watch this 3-minute video on how to use the platform!
Check out this awesome "How To" doc for a step by step guide: https://bit.ly/pyconus2023onlinehowto
Thank you for attending PyCon US Online; we hope you enjoyed the event! You can get a full recap of this year's PyCon US Online experience here.
If you have any questions or need help with the platform, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org